Parry Court, Central Road, Morden, SM4 5SR
- Transforming a disused cafe and warden’s house into truly affordable, homes for rent.
- Eight 1-bedroom houses with maintained gardens.
- Energy efficient homes with low bills for tenants.
- Attractive U-shaped courtyard with communal gardens.
- Exclusively for eligible ex-Service persons.
- Affordable rent only. Rent set at less than 60% of private rental rate.
- Letting term up to 2 years
- Great transport links – Situated in TfL Zone 4 and a 15 minute walk from 24/7 Northern line tube trains from Morden. On major bus routes between Putney, Wimbledon, Morden, Cheam, West Croydon (No’s 93, 154, 80). 5-minute walk to St. Helier or Morden South rail stations serving central London and beyond.
- Due to complete in December 2017.
- Named after John Parry, past Chairman of Haig Housing from 2001 – 2005, having been a Trustee from 1992.
- Download Parry Court FAQ for media and partners (.pdf)
Applying to live at Parry Court
Please read the eligibility requirements and apply for Parry Court through Haig Housing’s main website. Are you:
- Ex-Service or soon to be?
- Transitioning into civilian life?
- Priced out of the housing market?
- Working or looking for employment?
For more details download Parry Court FAQ for Applicants (.pdf)
To confirm your eligibility, register your interest or apply for housing please contact Haig’s Housing Options team on:
- Tel: 020 8685 5777
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.haighousing.org.uk
Viewing by appointment only.
Views from Green Lane
Floor Plan Layouts
Delivered in partnership with:
- Client – Haig Housing Trust
- Architect & Principal Designer – Haines Phillips Architects
- Principal Contractor – Collier Contracts Ltd
- Project Management – Red Loft
- Employers Agent & Clerk of Works – Hunters
- Local Authority – London Borough of Merton
Financially supported by the Armed Forces Covenant. Proudly supporting those who served.
Site Newsletters to Adjacent Residents
As progress is made on site this page will be updated, including photos.
- October 2015 – Tender for the main contractor to demolish the existing structure and carry out the building works. Collier Contracts Ltd duly appointed.
- May 2016 – Demolition of former building takes place.
- June 2016 – Ground works scheduled to commence on site (thus delayed).
- September 2016 – Non-material amendment to the plan agreed by Merton.
- October 2016 – Groundworks re-commence on site (further delayed).
- February 2017 – Building work to re-commence on site.
- March 2017 – Site setup completed with the permanent site compound in place. Over 60% of the substructure phase has been executed and expected to complete by week commencing 27th March 2017.
- April 2017 – The ground floor slab will commence which will require the use of a crane.
- May 2017 – Following completion of groundworks, the brick and blockwork of the new buildings commenced. During the duration of the works scaffold will be erected and will remain until near completion of all external elements of the new building are complete.
- December 2017 – Estimated completion of properties and new tenants occupation date.
FOR SITE EMERGENCIES 24/7, CALL 0203 7000 015
Should you suspect intruders to be on site or witness suspicious activity ring 999 and/or notify Collier Contracts Ltd on the number above.